Getting Family



~ Getting Family ~



Oh, how I love extended family sessions!  

I come from a big, loud family....5 siblings and lots of nieces and nephews. So, whenever I have the opportunity to capture these sessions I jump at the chance!

We choose Glenmere Park in Greeley for their session on this beautiful summer day.  The family did a great job of coordinating outfits and colors and making sure everyone was comfortable.  This is key when choosing outfits!  If you aren't comfy, it'll show in the images!


          


Each session allows for different combinations of groups.  This is a great way to make sure that every family receives the poses that are important to them.  I suggest writing out a list before your session and every combination you wish to get.  This makes your session flow much smoother.       

Comments

Popular Posts