Quarterly Mini Sessions FAQ


Interested in signing up but still have a few questions?

Hopefully the FAQs below will help you out!  If you still have any questions after or are ready to sign up contact Foothills Photography at foothillsphoto@gmail.com


Do I have to pay for the whole year all at once?
Payments can be made each quarter or at the entire payment can be submitted during the 1st quarter.  Payments for each session are due before images will be available for download.

How are sessions scheduled?
Dates and times are posted for each quarter on the private facebook group that you will be added to.  I try my best to make sure there are a variety of days and times to fit everyone's schedule.  That being said, if there is ever a month that you aren't able to make the scheduled time I'll do my best to provide a make-up session for you.

How do I know what the theme for each quarter?
Background and themes will be posted in the private Facebook group at least a week before sessions.
Themes are usually based around the seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter)

I'm currently expecting. Can I add my newborn during the year?
Absolutely! Most sessions are geared more towards babies that are sitting but many newborns have been included in the Quarterly Program.

Can I change my package during the year?
You may upgrade to Package 1 anytime during the year.  However, once you have signed your contract you can't downgrade your package.

What if I can afford the payments 1 quarter?
I totally understand that unexpected expenses come up during the year.  However, due to the customized themed sessions and costs associated with creating them, once you have signed your contract you are responsible for the full amount.  You may always contact me and we can work out a flexible payment plan around your budget.

How do I choose my images?
Each session includes your shooting time and a viewing session immediately after where you'll get to pick out your favorite images.  

How do I get my images?
Your selected images will get posted into a Facebook album that you can choose to share them from  (you do have the option to opt out of having them posted online).  Your high resolution images will be uploaded to a password protected online gallery where you can download from.  You will also be able to share this gallery with whomever you choice and purchase prints and products throughout the year.

Can we include friends or other family members in our session?
These sessions are designed for siblings only (step/half/full/adopted/foster/etc).  Due to the size of the backgrounds the best age range is infant-14 years.  However, I have included siblings from newborn to 18 years old in sessions. 

Still have more questions?
Email
Call
970-324-7806








Comments

Popular Posts