Findley Family Session

Starting 2018 with meeting a new family was just what I needed!  

This sweet family of 4 was referred to me by one of my Monthly Mini Program participants (find out more about that program here --> https://www.facebook.com/FoothillsPhotography/photos/pcb.1716851951671612/1716851895004951/?type=3&theater).  

I LOVE referrals and it is my main form of advertising so if you had a great experience with Foothills Photography please send your friends and family!


Because Selah was a little bit past the "newborn" stage we decided a family session would be the way to go!  Big brother was a trooper (encouraged by snacks and toys) and we were able to get some great shots of the two of them together.



Mom and dad were so much fun to work with and made my job super easy!  When parents are relaxed and stress-free at sessions the kiddos pick up on that and have a great time too!


Comments

Popular Posts